Hi everyone, I hope you are all keeping safe. Here are a few resources you might like to check out to keep boredom away –
- Online library catalogues – every borough has an online catalogue of ebooks and audio books, so have a look and find a new book to read. Be brave and try a different genre – you might discover some treasures!
- Audible have a great selection of audio books free for kids, teens and young adults. so if you have never listened to an audio book before, now is the time to try it out.
- Check out this online resource for keeping a diary – there are so many kinds of diaries suggested by lots of great children’s authors! #ourcoronadiary https://www.ourcoronadiary.com/
- I’m offering free writing prompts to anyone under 18 – just drop me an email via my Contacts page if you would like one.
- I will be offering Skype author visits after the Easter Holidays, so please use the Contact page to get in touch with me for details.
Stay safe x